About CCA Coaches
About Climate Coaching Alliance Coaches
Who we are
What we do How we do it
Who we are
The Climate Coaching Alliance is a global community of diverse coaches, coaching psychologists, coaching supervisors, facilitators, and other leadership professionals, who work with individuals, leaders and their teams, community leaders and change makers in their countries in their own language. We are committed to supporting viable, inclusive practices to maintain a flourishing planet for future generations.
What we do
With a systemic mindset, climate aware coaches support their clients to engage more fully with the climate and ecological emergency, imagine possible futures and do what is necessary to achieve them.
We aim to support equitable representation in sustainability discussions by contributing a global coaching presence that can overcome cultural and linguistic barriers.
How we do it
Using a range of techniques, we enable our clients to unleash innovation that can reconnect humanity with a regenerative future. We:
- Inspire committed transition to a life affirming culture
- facilitate catalysing conversations and mindset shifts
- create space for self- reflection, resilience and wholeness to emerge
- raise people’s awareness, ability and confidence
- support people to reconnect with their power to act
- support rebalance of ourselves, our societies and the Earth
Connecting with a local CCA Member
Membership of the CCA is completely open and free and we are developing an internal member directory that anyone can join and access.
- If you would like to connect with a CCA member in your area, please see the Directory (Link to be inserted shortly).
- If you are a CCA Member and want your details to be on the Directory (Link to instructions for joining the Directory will be uploaded shortly)
Join a local, national or global conversation or, if you’ve got something different to say, start your own on the CCA Forum!