In this workshop, I’ll engage participants into a self-reflection and deep inquiry process to understand the powerful connection between cultivating ecophilia, engagement and motivation in eco-action.
- 10′: biophilia and ecophilia: what they are, why they matter to address the climate crisis correctly, and how they’re linked to the motivation for ecological action
- 10′: activism: what it is, the different facets of activism, the activism scale from mild to strong (with related examples)
- 10′: self-reflection:
- 1) How am I cultivating my ecophilia?
- 2) what does the word “activism” evoke in me?
- 3) How do I see myself on the activism scale?
- 4) How am I already an ecophilic activist?
- 5) What could I do to increase my impact?
- 6) How could I, as a coach, use this session to empower my practice with clients?
- 10′: guided visualisation and embodied practice to focus a commitment around ecophilic activism
- 10′: sharing in pairs + Slido
- 10′: Q&A and conclusion
Event Timezone Is - UTC
Registration Deadline - Mar 23, 2023
Presenter / Host Bio
Diana Tedoldi is a PCC- ICF coach, with 20+ years of experience as a manager in corporate environments, trainer, coach and facilitator, and expert in leadership and team development for clients like Ikea, DHL, Google, Schneider Electric.
She spoke about Coaching with Nature at TEDx Aston University (UK) and is the founder of The Nature Coaching Academy, where she teaches coaches how to coach in connection with nature, integrating embodied awareness, contemplative practices and a focus on developing a reciprocal relationship with nature (the program is accredited by ICF as ACSTH, 100 hours, and includes Biophilic activism as one of the topics addressed).
She has a Master's Degree in Philosophy (with a concentration in anthropology, University of Genoa in Italy), a Post-Graduate degree in Ecopsychology and in Plant Intelligence for Social Innovation (University of Florence in Italy).
Presenter / Host #2
Presenter / Host #3
Event Language - English & Italian
Posted By - DIANA TEDOLDI