Getting to know Better World Leaders
Based on interviews with 25 leaders who are all striving to make our world better in varying ways, this talk with accompanying Q&A shares insights and experiences that identify common behaviours, capabilities and (as Coaches most critically) the questions Better World Leaders ask – of themselves, their teams, societal stakeholders and the whole world.
Interviews referenced in this presentation include the following leaders;
– Kirstin Hunter, CEO of FutureSuper (Australia’s leading ethical Superannuation/Pension Fund Manager)
– Leen Gorissen, Natural Intelligence Researcher & author
– Andrew Hayim De Vries, Founder of Subpod Compost systems – Entrepreneur, Inventor & Visual Artist
– Michael Bungay-Stanier, best selling author of The Coaching Habit & The Advice Trap
– Genna Onuchukwu, Charity Founder & Nurse
– Ben Bowen, Aboriginal leaders & co-Founder of indigenous tech incubator Shared Path
– Victoria Foster, CEO of FutureWomenX
– Dr Adam Fraser, Human Performance researcher & author
– Barbara Meister, Women’s Formation Skydive World Record Holder & Transformational Coach
– Alison Fischer, domestic abuse survivor & VP Talent Strategy.
Event Timezone Reference - Australia
Registration Link -
Tim Collings is Founder CEO of 4iLeadership and creator of the Better World Leaders podcast. You can find out more about Tim here, 4i here and listen to Better World Leaders in your favourite podcast space.
Event Language -
Posted By - Tim Collings
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org